Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Database Administrator Career Path

Firstly, I want to say that (honestly),I don't even know what I'm gonna be after graduates...I thought of having some jobs that are computer related; that's all,no more than that...but,lately I had started some research on the career that I can apply after my graduation and making me more clearer on what's a Database Administrator a.k.a DBA is all about...one thing for sure about DBA was it is an easy money jobs(legally, of course...)...I also read about a debate on DBA vs Software Engineer, you can read it here -->click here, it's kinda interesting (for me, I don't know if it is for you) as it explained what's actually a DBA do.
 
 All I know right now is that a skilled  DBA are being demanded by many company database.(Yeah! 1 more point for Database!)...Typically a database administrator is responsible for various aspects of databases such as initial set up/design, setting parameters to maximize performance, and troubleshooting problems (which are really needed by those company)...Here is some interesting fact;" Many database administrators start out as programmers, analysts, or other IT professionals before moving into the database administration field.". Now that I know, I started to feel that Database System is totally AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment